среда, 1 августа 2012 г.

CHESS DAY - JULY, 20


         The International chess day has been celebrated on July, 20 in the whole world since 1966. This celebration is held by the decision of FIDE the International chess organization (founded in 1924). The name of the game originates from Persian: checkmate the king is dead. India is a birthplace of chess. The chaturanga game which is the ancestor of the chess game appeared in the V century. On the territory of Russia, chess appeared in IX-X centuries approximately.
       Chess is a board game on the 64-checked board, where 32 pieces are placed (16 black and 16 white pieces). Two partners play the game. The purpose of the game is to mate the opponent s king. Almost every city has its own chess club (sometimes there are several clubs), gathering the admirers of this kind of sport. And tournaments and entertainments are held in these clubs on the International chess day.

7 комментариев:

  1. Chess - a great game. We can develop your mind and logic. But I never was fond of this game. But always respected people who can grasp its essence.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. In my opinion a very interesting chess game, but rather complex, this game helps develop logic and reasoning. I love this game even though the fact that I do not know how to play it, and I respect people who play chess on professiоnal level.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Chess is an intellectual game. it develops memory, logic, teaches patience and perseverance. As for me, I don't like chess, because it is a very long and boring game. although I am interested in watching the players!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I think it one of the best strategic games which develops our mind. And I never refuse from game in chess when i have free time.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. It is not very interesting game. But in this game you can find witch, ghosts, demons... Oh no. Sorry. It other game(may be film)=) But chess realy good game for brains. Forever the best!!!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. So far, this game is unbearable for me. I think chess is a great game. And play it at a high level only people who may be mentally and maybe logic a very high level

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Chess!Oh, that's marvelous. I've never played this game till this summer. A friend of mine suggested playing it. I fell in love with this game at first sight.

    ОтветитьУдалить