четверг, 27 октября 2016 г.

Schools Around the World






Nobel Academy Higher Secondary School is very nice school. It is located at New Baneshower, Kathmandu. It is one of the famous schools in Nepal. It was established in 1998. It provides lots of facilities. Teachers are good, kind and friendly but they give lots of homework to their pupils. This is of high quality and very standard school with a good canteen, boy's and girl's hostels. There are about 1500 students and about 120 teachers in this School. There are 4 playgrounds in my school. Pupils do all extra activities too.

ChalemprakiatsomdetprasrinakarinPhuket School is situated in in Phuket town in Thailand. This name is the name of Princess Mother of Thailand. This school has a special uniforms for ordinary and special days.This school has a Multi Language Program. Pupils study English, Chinese and Thai. English and Chinese languages are taught by teachers from another country and Thai is taught by Thai teachers. This school has many sports to choose such as badminton, valley ball, football, basketball, etc. Basketball is the most popular in this school. Pupils  study many subjects in for example maths, physics, biology, chemistry, geography, English, computer studies and health. They  have an Environment Club, Table Tennis Club, Computer Club, Music Club and Band Club.

 Mandania school is situated in Indonesia. It is a specialized school for about 100 children with difficulties and mental diseases. That`s why they have 20 teachers specialized in child development and education, 30 aid teachers taking care of the children during the day and 12 security guards. There is a canteen, a stock room, a nurse station, a library, a computer room, a sport field there.

Caesar Rodney High School is situated in American town Delaware. This school is a large with approximately 3000 pupils. It is a relatively new 2 story- building with a large library and cafeteria, a gym , sports fields. Pupils  have 6 to 7 classes , five days a week. Classes start at 8:00. They play many sports including baseball, softball, soccer, football, basketball, field hockey. At our school, both boys and girls go together in classes. Pupils  have many freedoms like no uniforms and choosing the classes they want to be in. 

Which school would you like to visit? Explain your choice.

12 комментариев:

  1. I think i would visit Caesar Rodney school. First reason is its location(other schools are situated in Africa, I like USA more than Indonesia). Second reason is that in Caesar Rodney High School there are many sports including baseball, softball, soccer, football, basketball, field hockey. I like sport. And the last fnd the most important(for me) reason why the best school for me is Caesar Rodney High School that pupils have many freedoms like no uniforms and they choosing themselves the classes they want to be in.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Этот комментарий был удален автором.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Okay, I would like to visit Caesar Rodney High School. Why? I have some arguments. First, I really like the USA and I think that I
    I would feel more comfortable in America than Asia or Indonesia. Also I really like reading and a big library is a good reason to study there. And I hate stupid uniform and obligatory subjects which are not necessary for my future job. Thats why I like freedom like choosing the classes that I want to be in.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I think that I would like visit second school (ChalemprakiatsomdetprasrinakarinPhuket School) because in this school there are many different subjects as the students of this school have the opportunity to engage in various sports . I think it's cool when you are taught by teachers from other countries. I am interested in my peers from Thailand, I want to learn as much as they learn to and the addicted. For me Also interesting sport (especially Thai boxing).

    ( Well , I tried )

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I would like to visit Caesar Rodney High School. Because I very like USA and my desire to go to America. First reason in this school pupils have many freedoms like no uniforms and choosing the classes they want to be in. I think it is cool. Second reason in Caesar Rodney High School pupils play many sports including baseball, softball, socce,r football, basketball, field hockey. I like this reason more than first because i was an athlet. I like this school and I want visit here

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. All schools have advantages and disadvantages. But I want to visit Caesar Rodney High School. At first, these school has good location. There are new buildings with modern conveniences where you can spend your free time, for example relax from hard work. I think I like this school because it's look like my school with same rules. Then of course the fact that the girls study together with boys. And pupils have many freedoms like no uniform and choosing the classes they want to be in. And of cause it's Delawer, America...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I'm sure that all these schools are good. But Caesar Rodney High School I like most. You ask me why?
    First of all 3000 pupils can study there!!! So many friends! You can communicate with such different personalities.
    Secondly it's just 2-story building. As I'm very lazy, it's important for me.
    In third place this school doesn't oblige to wears uniform. That's cool, because i can't wears the same clothes every day. I wanna be different.
    The fourth point. Classes start at 8:00, 6-7 lessons during weekdays. It's not hard. And after school you have much time to do your homework or engage your favourite hobbies.
    And the last point. There are so many kinds of sports, for every taste.
    So, I described you all the advantages. This school is ideal, isn't it?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Этот комментарий был удален автором.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. After reading about all this schools i decide that i want visit Nobel Academy Higher Secondary School.Firstly i like it location.Nepal is fantastic country and it is my dream to visit it.Also i like that it is a lot of space inside and outside,because it is very important for me.
    I can't say that I am very active pupil but i think that so high demands and a lot of homework will help me with my laziness.
    In short ,all schools have it own advantages and disadvantages,this Academy too,but if i have a chance to study there,of course i will do it,why not?I think that education there both hard and very cool.And we can't imagine what can be there!! That's why i want to visit Nobel Academy Higher Secondary School more and more!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. I think there is only one good school and it is Mandania school. Other educational institutions don't have a lot of disadvantages, but they are ordinary.
    I would like to visit Mandania school, because it is unique. There study pupils, who have different problems with health, difficulties and mental diseases. I want to see them. I want to understand their system of education. I want to meet their teachers, to speak with them. I want to walk around the building, because Indonesia is one of the most beautiful place in the world. Else I want to see their classrooms. I think there are many differences between our and their classrooms. Of course I will go to the library and canteen with other students, I think they have delicious food. It is really interesting to visit this place.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. I would like to visit or even study in the ChalemprakiatsomdetprasrinakarinPhuket School. Because they study a lot of foreign languages like English, Chinese and Thai. I think this would be interesting for me to learn all of them, because I like learning languages. Also I would join a music club, because I love music and would be glad to spend my free time playing instruments.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. I would like to visit Caesar Rodney High School. To my opinion, this school is relatively new. Also, education in this school seems to be similar to ours, so I won't have a lot of difficulties. The fact that this school has no uniform pleases me. I like that student allowed to choose subjects they want to study.

    ОтветитьУдалить