воскресенье, 20 мая 2018 г.

Reasons for Learning Foreign Languages



Different people learn foreign language for different reasons. Some people learn foreign language because they are fond of the culture, history or geography of this or that country. A knowledge of the language gives them tremendous pleasure. If you like travelling you can go anywhere without being  afraid that other people will not understand you. English is very important to find a good job. In countries which have become tourist destinations English has been chosen as the main foreign languages used in hotels and at tourist attractions. Such people learn languages because it is fashionable. Besides English is the language of rock and pop music. Most of world known singers sing their songs in English. US and British companies produce thousand of films, videos and TV programmers every year. They are shown all over the world with subtitles and dubbing.

Comment on it, please. What do you agree or disagree?

3 комментария:

  1. I do agree that different people learn languages for different reasons. I personally learn English because it will be useful for my future career choice. A lot of idols that i admire speak English and I am glad that I am able to understand them without any subtitles. I also can agree that sometimes you want to learn a particular language just because you are fond of the culture of that country. For example I am really interested in Asian culture so I plan on learning Chinese in the future. Being fond of the culture is a great motivation for learning the language!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Everyone has their reasons to explore other language. For me this language is an English. English needed because I believe that this is the language of the future, and that in the future will be used this language and without it will be difficult to communicate. At the moment English is a National language and if you go to another country that you can communicate on the English. More I think that the Chinese may be the language of the future for that reason that billion the world's population is the Chinese people.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I learn English because this language is international,and I think it is very important to know English.

    ОтветитьУдалить