вторник, 13 сентября 2016 г.

To have a friend, be a friend


• Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything. (Muhammad Ali)
• Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them. (Francesco Guicciardini)
• Wishing to befriends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit. (Aristotle)
• The friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you. (Elbert Hubbard)
• Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival. (C. S. Lewis)
• The language of friendship is not words but meanings. (Henry David Thoreau)

Choose the quotation you like most and comment on it.


6 комментариев:

  1. Most of all a like a quotation of Elbert Hubbard because every person has secrets, bad features of caracter, bad habits. And I think that the real and true friend is only that for whom you can trust and who can accept all bad in you and enjoy everything good in you)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I really like the quotation of C.S. Lewis. I think he accurately expressed the true meaning of friendship, because friendship is something you really can live without, but this life isn't easy and doesn't make any sense. When you have a true friend, even if it is the only one person in the whole world, you have a desire to live.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I like the quotation of Aristotle. His words prove that friendship isn't something that you can get immediately. A person should make sure that another person is worth it to engage him (or her) in a strong friendship.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I think the quotation of Francesco Guicciardini is the most suitable for me. Because the friendship is a necessity in our life. Everyone should have a supporter, a person with whom you can talk about everything. A friend will makes your mood better, gives you a helping hand when you in trouble. And certainly will stand by you no matter what. Generally, people who haven't got friends usually shy, uncommunicative and could be emotionally damaged, depressed. And it's a problem.
    But what about me? I'm really happy person, because I have three best friends, and I think it's quite enough.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I think that quotation of Elbert Hubbard is the best one. Because true friend loves you any way, even at your worst. Only best friend will know all your bad sides and will still stay with you.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. As for me the quotation of Elbert Hubbard is the best. Because my best friend know all my secrets and I know all about she. It's really cool to have such friend.

    ОтветитьУдалить